Accommodating binocular autorefractor. The Grand Seiko WR-5100K is AIT’s entry level Binocular Autorefractor/Keratometer. It utilizes a natural open-view that eliminates instrument induced myopia.
This allows for more accurate and consistent measurements. In addition to these features, the ability to use your own target makes it ideal for pediatrics and vision development.
- Natural measurement of Open View Window.
- Measure without patient awareness.
- Easily align and position through Open View Window
- Choose your visual target with no constraints
- Natural distant and near point measurements
- Reduces Instrumental Myopia
- Measure for accommodation power (PD and NPD)
- Measure patients with glasses, contacts, or IOL
- Near Point Card attachment for objective Near Vision measurements
- Focus Guiding System uses arrows that help in automatically focusing on subject
- Auto Start option measures automatically without pressing a switch
- Manual measurement override option
- Prints results automatically
- Wide range (S +-22D; C+-10D)
- Minimum pupil diameter 2.3mm
- Video output and RS232C interface capable
|Refraction Measurement||Sph: +/-22D(.01/.02/.25D Step)
Cyl: +/-10D(.01/.02/.25D Step)
|Corneal Measurement||Radius: 5.0-10mm(.01mm Step)
Refractive Power: 33.75-67.5D(.01/.12/.25D Step)
|Monitor||5.6” Color LCD|
|Minimum Pupil Diameter||ø2.3mm||Printer||Thermal w/ Automatic Cutter|
|Pupillary Distance||85mm(1mm Step)||Chin Rest Movement||Manual|
|View Mode||Binocular Open View||Chin Rest Movement Range||B/F: +/-17mm
|Accommodation Measurement||Yes, SE at 1.2Hz||Target Style||Any|
CLICK HERE FOR RESEARCH STUDIES DONE ON THE WAM-5500 AND WR-5100K