When developing the Weco Trace 3 3D Remote Tracer, we considered what a modern practice might find important. We incorporated these considerations into the design to make the Weco Trace 3 Easy, self-explanatory, and intuitive to operate. In addition the machine features superior accuracy of shape traces and improves the workflow and operation of the lab.
Before data is transmitted, traces can be checked thoroughly by the user. Varied fail-safes such as integrated help menus and data comparisons provide the user with additional guidance and help to avoid errors.
- Fully automatic three dimensional tracing
- Seperate tracing modes for metal and plastic frames
- Trace left eye, right eye, or both
- 3D Tracing and detection of groove angle and bevel length
- Automatic calculation of bridge width
- Adjustable tracing speed for difficult frames
- Automatic correction when tracer is dislodged from groove
- Color LCD display with wide viewing angle
- Intuitive interface
|Dimensions||(W) 12.2" x (D) 15.2" x (H) 8"|