The WECO C.4 is a camera assisted tracer/blocker containing a revolutionary new optical tracing system called Gravitech®. This unique tracer can accurately trace a demo lens in 3D in under 4 seconds.
The compactness of the unit makes it ideal for finishing labs where space is at a premium. The simple operation of the unit via an intuitive touch screen interface makes it easy to learn and use. OMA/VCA communication protocols allow it to compliment a wide variety of edging equipment.
- Manual Decentration
- Camera assisted blocking
- Automatic drill point recognition
- Manual adjustment of drill points
- Easily add or remove holes or slots
- Modify hole diameter
- Ability to add blind holes
- Positioning accuracy within .05mm
- Shape modification: both vertical and horizontal boxing can be modified by the operator
- 10.5" Color Touchscreen
- LCD User-friendly touch based interface
- Automatic calibration
- Compliant with the VCA/OMA Communication Standard
Automatic Drill Point Recognition
Effortlessly process drill mount work without having to waste time programming coordinates
Advanced Shape Modification
Modify shapes as needed with the WECO C.4's Robust shape modification tool
Gravitech® Patented Technology
Unique to the industry, Gravitech Non-Contact tracing can accurately scan a demo lens or pattern in 3D in under 4 seconds, its accuracy meet or exceeds that of traditional mechanical tracing systems without any of the reliability or maintenance issues.
|Shape Modification||Vertical and Horizontal|
|Dimensions||13"W x 12"D x 22.7"H|