Patternless lens edging systems.
The WECO E.5 is a reliable patternless lens edger designed for medium to high volume optical shops. It offers highly sought after features such as integrated drilling and wrap frame processing without compromising on performance or value, making it the ideal choice for someone looking for a lens edger that can process the vast majority of eye wear in the market today.
It's sister product, the E.5s, retains all of the original functionality of the E.5 for those without the need for wrap frame processing.
- Grinding wheel for beveling all materials
- Automatic polishing of CR-39, Hi-Index, Trivex, and Polycarbonate
- Integrated Drilling
- Intuitive Touch-screen icon based interface
- Adjustable grooving angle 0-30°
- Automatic internal/external safety bevel
- Continuous 3D mapping
- Bevel programs: automatic, program guided, manual and flat
- Integrates with Existing AIT Tracer/Blockers
- OMA Compliant
- VCA Compliant
- Superhydrophobic lens roughing process
- CE compliant
- UL Approved
The WECO E.5 Series Lens Edgers come complete with integrated drilling, saving you money from not having to send your drill-mount work out to a lab. Keep your profits in-house!
Wrap Frame Processing (E.5 Only)
The WECO E.5 Lens Edger has high base-curve wrap frame technology that creates a tilted bevel for easy lens insertion.
Touch Screen Interface
The easy to use touchscreen interface gives you maximum control at your fingertips.
You can now keep an ample supply of blocks and accessories on the edger without fear of them falling off with the integrated accessory tray at the top of the edger.
|Bevel Modes||Automatic, Manual, Flat|
|Minimum B Dimension||19.5 Bevel, 17.75 Flat|
|Dimensions||20"(W) x 24.2"(D) x 22.4"(H)|